A new version of our Outlook/IE/Firefox ClearStar VoIP toolbar is available for download.
The following enhancements have been made to this great ClearStar feature:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 compatibility
– Microsoft Outlook 2010 compatibility. It will present itself as a “ribbon” under the “Add-Ins” tab in Outlook 2010
– Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4 compatibility
– Addition of BroadWorks Anywhere (Be Anywhere)
This will be available for download from this URL: http://info.onvoip.net/toolbar
As a reminder the toolbar offers the following computer integration features with our ClearStar hosted PBX solution:
– Click to dial out of Outlook or off of any webpage
– Quick ways to set commonly used features such as call forwarding, do not disturb, remote office and others
– Access to your call lists
– Screen popups on inbound calls that look up the contact in Outlook
The new version of the toolbar can be downloaded here.
To learn more about ClearStar and all the great benefits it can offer your business please call 805-456-5800 and ask for sales.