Quick Start with ClearStar Support
1. Training Videos
Content: Telephone Handset Orientation, Answer, Call, Transfer, Three-Way Call, Clear Missed Calls Alert
Content: Park, Call Pickup, Busy Lamp Field (Presence), Changing Your Ringtone
Content: Speed Dials & Headsets
4. Schedule a Training Session
Impulse offers live and/or online training as needed. Topics include:
- How to use the phone (for anyone) – 25 minutes, plus Q&A
- How to use the web portal and Outlook toolbar (for anyone) – 15 minutes plus Q&A
- How to use the portal (for admins) – 60-90 minutes
- Receptionist Software (for receptionists) – 15 minutes, plus installation
- Call Center Agents (how to log in/out) – 5 minutes
To request a training session, click here.
Using a headset allows for private and hands-free phone calls. Impulse supports a variety of headsets.
Simple-to-use computer software allows users to view active calls throughout the company, send blind transfers, consulted transfers, and transfers directly to voicemail.
For users not confined to one desk within an office building.
Replicates a user’s desk phone account to a mobile device.
ClearStar allows for integration with Customer Relationship Management systems to save time and support accurate call accounting and analytics.
ClearStar integrates with Salesforce via several applications.
Click-to-Dial allows users to place calls from their computer desktop or browser.
Detailed Integration Page
More information on ClearStar Features, Apps and Integrations.
The main line generally originates with a Hunt Group.
Auto Attendants will allow customers to route themselves using recorded menu options.
A general voicemail box may be used to terminate main line call flow.