Large-Scale Conference Bridge
What is a Large-Scale Conference Bridge?
A Large-Scale Conference Bridge is a virtual meeting place. When you host a meeting, you will provide a conference telephone number and access code to the people you invite. As the host, you will also have a leader code. You can send email invitations in advance, as a one-time or regular meeting series. At the time of the meeting, you and your guests simply call in.
We also offer a fully-integrated web meeting component that allows people to connect via mobile or desktop computer for a comprehensive solution including audio, video and screen sharing.
When you are set up with a conference bridge, Impulse will send you a welcome letter with everything you need to get started.
There is an optional online portal to manage your calendar, invitations and live meeting call control. There is also a program you can install on your Mac or PC.
Conference Bridge Features
Below is a short list of the commonly used features. For a list of all features click here .
Control your conference with a touch of a button on your telephone keypad. You have the ability to mute lines, lock the conference, request operator assistance, and much more. The commands are outlined in your welcome letter.
CONFERENCE ENTRY MODE
Prior to participants joining your call, select one of the following entry mode options:
• Unmuted – All participants have the standard talk privileges (same as the current default mode).
• Group Mute – Participants are joined as muted, but have the ability to unmute their individual lines to speak.
• Lecture Mode – Participants are joined as muted and do not have the ability to unmute their individual lines to speak.
Control and access your meetings while on the road from your iPhone, Android phone or BlackBerry.
ONLINE CALL MANAGEMENT
This optional desktop application puts you in control of all aspects of your meeting including scheduling, live participant management and security.
Desktop Application Information
The desktop app is for Mac and PC. This is completely optional for audio only meetings. And is a great way to start a web meeting. Your login details can be found on your welcome letter under: Web Meeting.
- The Install File can be downloaded here
- The Windows User Guide is here
- The iOS User Guide is here
- Review Frequently Asked Questions here
Mobile Application Information
The Mobile app is for iPhone and Android. This is completely optional for audio only meetings. And is a great way to participate and manager web meetings on the go. Your login details can be found on your welcome letter under: Web Meeting.
- Mobile App Product Page
- Google Play Install Link for SmartMeet
- iTunes Store Install Link for SmartMeet