Impulse Advanced Communications is enabling businesses to operate more effectively in a digital world. To drive this we need talented people who are energized by change, ready for challenges, and want to make a difference. If you meet this description, please check below for opportunities in the following areas:
Customer Success Representative
The Customer Success Representative is an individual contributor role working as part of the Customer Success Team, focusing on the administrative duties of account management, and acting as a liaison between the client and the Technical Assistance Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preform contract administrative duties
- Audit customer existing services
- Collaborate with the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and Project Managers
- Positively interacts and collaborates with clients and internal business groups to ensure a smooth transaction with the client
- Professionally communicate with clients via phone and email
- Entering and updating client data in CRM
- Responds to customer requests promptly and professionally; develops and maintains positive customer relationships, both internally and externally
- Respond to post-sales support issues to ensure client satisfaction
- Understands and follows company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in customer servicing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player, but a self-starter
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Volunteer Time Off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Network Engineer - IP Routing/Switching
Impulse Advanced Communications has helped IT leaders manage communications technology for 25 years. We are looking to augment our Network Operations team in Goleta with someone who has a good understanding of IP routing and switching and wants a career path into advanced IP/WAN engineering at the enterprise & carrier level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of Impulse managed customer network equipment in accordance with SLA
- Installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Impulse Central Offices, Data Centers, Points of Presence, and HQ infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network and voice application issues
- Schedule and administer customer router upgrades
- Facilities maintenance and security
- Assist the implementation team with customer equipment configuration prior to installation
- Serve as an escalation point as required
- Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 3 years of experience configuring and managing Cisco/Juniper/Adtran routers and switches or the equivalent from command line and basic proficiency in Cisco IOS.
- Must have a strong background with LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, and other network hardware
- Functional knowledge of IP routing and switching including VLAN configuration, OSPF, MPLS, BGP
- Firewall Experience (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, or Fortigate)
- Basic Python scripting skills preferred
- Experience with L2VPN/L3VPN technologies (LDP/MPLS/EVPN/VXLAN etc)
- Knowledge of LAN technologies (802.1Q, QoS)
- Basic knowledge of VOIP technologies
- CCNA Required / CCNP-CCIE Preferred
Please e-mail all responses to hr[email protected] and include or attach your resume.
You may also fax your resume to (805) 692-2324.