Impulse’s remote management services support your network from end to end, providing single-source simplicity and quick resolution to issues.
We utilize LogicMonitor’s® industry leading Software-as-a-Service network monitoring platform to monitor the health and performance of your network. This service enables our support team to have a high degree of visibility into your network paths and facilitates accurate and reliable troubleshooting. Customers with self-managed network devices may elect to have alerts for site-specific latency, packet loss, and poor voice quality MOS sent via email or SMS to any number of designated contacts and escalation groups.
Continuous, proactive network monitoring and real-time notification of managed devices. Our network monitoring system may be extended to an exhaustive list of devices, services and applications, and is capable of replacing complex premises-based monitoring systems with the simplicity and power of the cloud.
Alert Management & Response
Impulse can respond to alerts 24×7, and escalate as necessary. Upon notification of an issue, we will work to isolate the source of the issue and analyze the severity of the problem. We will then contact the designated contact with the recommended troubleshooting steps and open a trouble ticket for any related managed services.
Customer Premise Routing Device Management
We are able to provide management of Impulse-provided and certain customer-provided routers, firewalls and switches located at customer premises. Our routing device management provides the following:
- Initial configuration and installation support.
- Remote configuration back-up and restoration.
- Change management and tracking.
- VLAN, firewall rule, remote access, and port-forwarding configuration maintenance.
- Failure reporting and escalation.
- Hot/warm/cold spare configuration and failover routing management when redundant managed routing devices are implemented at a customer premises.
VPN Endpoint Management
Impulse can provide full VPN endpoint management offering secure private networking between sites. VPN management includes the following:
- Initial VPN configuration.
- Security focused Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES).
- Remote VPN endpoint monitoring and reporting.
- Ongoing configuration change management.