What is Unity?
Unity is a client you install onto your Windows computer. It provides the following features and more: Presence for 20-30 people in your office (lets you know who is on a call, in the office, out of the office) If you are a receptionist or need to see more than 30 people, try Unity Reception, found here.
- Instant Messaging with all Unity users
- Click to Dial (Group Directory, Outlook, History)
- Missed Calls Alert
- Change basic portal settings
- The Install Files can be found here
- Unity Web Links can be found on our Custom Portals Page
- Unity Desktop Installation and Features
- Review Frequently Asked Questions here
- Watch video below to learn how to use Unity
To create a ticket with our Customer Support team, send an email to: [email protected]. Please include your company name in the subject line. Also include your question or concern and best way to contact you. This will allow us to route your request to the most qualified person.