ClearStar Mobile Users
ClearStar For A Mobile Workforce
ClearStar Lets You Work Anywhere on Any Device.
Whether you work from the office, the car, a hotel, or even different branch offices, we have the communications solutions for you.
- UC-One Communicator works on your computer or mobile device for voice and video calls, collaboration, chat and more.
- MobileLink is best suited for domestic travelers.
- A Polycom phone at home can help create a very efficient office environment.
- Hoteling can turn an empty workstation into a mobile workforce hub.
- Softphone can be a simple and inexpensive solution for international travelers.
- For UC-One & Softphones, you’ll want to get a headset.
UC-One is our suite of cloud communications and collaboration solutions that provide integrated business phone services, messaging and presence, audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, virtual meeting rooms, and more. UC-One Communicator is a client you install onto your Windows or Mac computer, or your iOS or Android mobile device.
It provides the following features and more:
- Video & Voice Softphone
- Click to Dial (Group Directory, Outlook, History)
- Missed Calls Alert
- Video & Voice Conference Bridging
- Screen Share
3. Polycom Phone at Home
A Polycom phone at home is useful for employees that spend a significant number of hours working from home. You can even have a phone at home and one at the office and won’t need a second extension or voicemail box. We call this this a Cloned Phone, meaning you have a second phone with the same extension as your primary desk phone. The second phone can be the same Polycom model you use at work, a cordless Panasonic, or even a softphone that installs on your work laptop or mobile device.
Your branch manager can provide open workstations for those times when people drop in. Employees can easily log into the phone and logout when work is finished. If one forgets to logout, a timer can automatically log them out.
5. ClearStar Softphone
Softphones are best used during international travel or when you absolutely need to use HD audio. The softphone can be installed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. When traveling, simply engage wifi on any of these devices to make a call while in airplane mode.
Once installed and working, softphones can be a great way to stay in touch without incurring expensive international roaming charges.
UC-One is the Softphone we support and recommend. There are desktop Windows and Mac versions, and Mobile iOS and Android versions.