Impulse Advanced Communications Copyright Infringement / DMCA Notice Policies
If you believe an Impulse user is utilizing Impulse services unlawfully regarding copyrighted material, you may take action as described below:
How to Notify Impulse of a Claim of Copyright Infringement
To notify Impulse of a claim of copyright infringement against an Impulse account holder, you must forward the following to Impulse’s Designated Agent for Service of Copyright Infringement Claims:
- Identification of the copyrighted work and the owner of the copyright
- Sufficient identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is requested to be removed from the web site, in order to allow Impulse to locate the material
- Sufficient information for Impulse to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and fax number or email address if available
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright to the work in question, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the above is true and accurate, and sworn to by you under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States
- Your handwritten signature or electronic signature.
Information Regarding Impulse Communications’ Designation of an Agent for Service of Copyright Infringement Claim.
- The full legal name of the service provider is: Impulse Advanced Communications, LLC.
- The service provider is doing business under the following names: Impulse Advanced Communications
- The address of the service provider is: 6144 Calle Real, Suite #200 Goleta, CA 93117
- The name of the agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement is: Dave Clark, President
- The full address of the agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement is: 6144 Calle Real, Suite #200 Goleta, CA 93117
- The telephone number of the designated agent is: (805) 456-5800
- The facsimile number of the designated agent is: (805) 692-2324
- The email address of the designated agent is: [email protected]