Zimbra Business Professional
Business email at the next level of productivity with Zimbra from Impulse!
Zimbra is a truly modern, innovative messaging and collaboration application. Picture Microsoft Exchange Server without having to purchase the server and all the headaches associated with maintaining it. That’s Zimbra! Check your email, calendar, and contacts on any device, from anywhere, and easily share mailboxes, calendar availability, and address books with fellow employees. Sorry, Microsoft Exchange – your days are numbered!
No software or hardware to purchase
Say goodbye to maintaining expensive onsite Exchange servers and hello to Zimbra from Impulse!
- The Zimbra web interface puts Microsoft’s web interface to shame while costing a lot less
- Enjoy enterprise-grade spam filters from Postini, the industry leader in spam filtration
- Impulse provides all the service and support, right from our California call center
- Have peace of mind knowing your email is redundantly hosted and backed up
Full Access from Anywhere
- Access your business email, contacts, and calendars from anywhere there’s an Internet connection, on any device!
- Do not get stuck with clumsy web-based tools, Zimbra works just like Outlook, Mac Mail or other robust desktop applications except it’s web-based!
- Web 2.0 interface means it’s fast, friendly, and you can click and drag like you normally do on your desktop
- Zimlets add amazing functionality to your inbox such as maps, currency calculation, and other plugins all activated with a simple mouse-over.
Mobile Device Support
- Activesync support for instant over-the-air syncing of email, calendars, and contacts
- iPhone, Windows Mobile and Palm Treo support
- Includes seamless integration among web-based, desktop and mobile devices
- Calendar invites pop up on your phone in seconds, allowing you to accept or decline instantly
- Changes to contacts are synced over the air within seconds to your other devices
Outlook and Mac Mail Compatibility
There’s no need to stop using your current email client. Zimbra connectors allow you to view your calendars and contacts right within your regular email client whether that’s MS Outlook, the Apple iCal client, or Thunderbird!
- Slow learners can continue to use what is familiar while other users can take advantage of the advanced Zimbra webmail interface
- Emails can be saved offline for traveling users with laptops or others operating from areas without Internet connections
- Outlook at work, webmail on the road, and Apple applications at home. All are kept in sync easily and instantly with Zimbra!
All Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) packages include the following
- 500 MB mail storage (additional 1GB per account is available for $2/month).
- Postini Spam filtration, the best spam and virus filtration on the market.
- Microsoft Outlook, Apple Address book/iCal synchronization plugins.
- Smart Phone Activesync technology enables over-the-air syncing of email, contacts, and calendar.
Impulse provides the following Zimbra Business Packages
|ZCS Business Single Account||$8/month||$10|
|ZCS Business Five Pack||$35/month||$20|
|ZCS Business 25 – 50 Accounts||$175/month||$100|
|ZCS Business 51 – 100 Accounts||$300/month||$100|
|ZCS Business 101 – 150 Accounts||$450/month||$100|
|ZCS Business 151 – 200 Accounts||$600/month||$100|
|Mobility Active Sync Account Upgrade||$5/month||$10|