Polycom VVX D60 Cordless Handset Support Page
About VVX D60 Cordless Handset
The VVX D60 is the Cordless Handset with the same familiar Polycom sound quality you are used to.
- The DECT Handset pairs with the VVX phone you are already using. (Supports VVX 300, 400, 500 and 600)
- Easily move active calls with the FAC *11 between desk phone and cordless
- Has the same great HDVoice that you enjoy
- Advertised Range of 50m(165ft)
- 10 hours talk time, 100 hours standby
- Shows all call logs
- Two-inch Color Display with LCD backlight
Video Demonstration: You Will Love the D60
Basic User Guide VVX D60 Everything you need!
Moving Active Calls between Devices
You can “move” an active call between the desk phone and cordless handset by using the *11 feature access code. To move a call that originated from a cordless handset to a desk phone, dial *11 on your desk phone to “pull” or move the call to the desk phone. To move a call from the cordless handset, dial *11 and press the green call button and continue the call on the cordless handset.
View History Searchable Directory (local to the handset and company directory)