Impulse’s new ClearStar MobileLink feature lets you seamlessly use your smartphone to make and receive business calls just like you are in the office.
Impulse announces ClearStar MobileLink a new mobile application for users to make calls quickly and easily from their smartphone without giving it away that you are not in the office.
“VoIP Softphones have been on the rise, but this is completely different,” says Cesar Perez, Director of Customer Services. ” MobileLink uses your cellular voice network which is historically more reliable than putting voice on the cellular data network. It pushes out your business number so you can work on your own schedule from the location of your choosing.”
Popular features include:
- Dial Extensions and phone numbers from your cell phone and the caller ID will look like you used the office line
- Review your business call history from your smartphone
- View all call activity made via employ’s smartphones using online call detail records for employee call tracking
- Monitor the presence status of remote employees using their smartphone right on your Polycom screen
- Easily change your call routing options via your smartphone
- Seamlessly move a call from your cell to your desk phone and back again
ClearStar MobileLink is available from app stores on iPhone, Android and Blackberry and requires an Impulse ClearStar executive account.
Please see the following links for more information
Press Release PDF
Feature Highlight Video
Feature White paper