Impulse is excited to launch Unity, our new application featuring presence and chat. Unity is the most recent addition to our ClearStar suite of products, designed to make business communication easier.
Unity provides the following features from an easy to use desktop application:
- Chat – Securely chat within your organization and let ClearStar manage your employee buddy list
- Presence – Quickly glance to see who is available for a call and if they are on the phone who they are talking to
- Status – Let employees know when your free
- Personal call log – quickly know who called
- Click to call – never touch your phone again
- Integrated Directory – providing an accurate and updated company directory
Unity enhances collaboration by letting you know when your coworkers are on the phone and who they are talking to. Unity even integrates with mobile workers providing presence from smartphone users who use the ClearStar MobileLink app. For example, a sales manager can see in real time who their remote sales reps are talking to on their mobile phone.
With Unity, employees can set a reminder to call a co-worker the instant they hang up from that long call. An assistant can quickly see who a busy executive is talking to and send them an instant message that an important customer is waiting on the line. Unity improves workgroup collaboration by bringing users closer to each other and simplifying communication.
Unity is available today for $5 a month per user. A free 14 day trial is available at www.impulse.net/unity, so go an download it today, or call 805-456-5800 and our account management team is happy to give you a demo.
Check out this video by Impulse Sales Director Chris Rose, during which he will demonstrate the features and benefits of Unity.