Please contact our Customer Support team if you need help with any of the following:
- Moves, adds and changes to your email accounts
- Questions on Calendar and email functionality
- Questions on Zimbra webmail
- Reporting any trouble issues with your Zimbra account
You can also call our customer support team at 805.456.5800 during our support hours: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. M-F and 10:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m. Saturday
Impulse’s email and collaboration solution, powered by Zimbra, offers feature-rich web-based email, calendar, and contact solutions.
The web portal is located at https://webmail.impulse.net.
Email Client Instructions
Zimbra is compatible with most major email clients that support POP3 or IMAP. Instructions on how to configure most popular email clients are available by clicking here.
Zimbra Account Types
Impulse offers the following different types of Zimbra accounts
- Zimbra Consumer – Designed for a consumer user that will be using email with one of Impulse’s domains (west.net, impulse.net, silcom.com, fix.net, hwy246.net and syv.com). Consumer accounts have access to the email, contacts, and calendar portions of the zimbra website, but do not have the ability to share mailboxes, contacts, or calendars with other users. This type of account does not have the ability to send email from one’s own domain name.
- Zimbra Business Basic - Impulse’s low cost email solution designed to send email from your business domain name. The zimbra webportal enables you to send email and enter contacts, but does not offer calendar access. Sharing of email folders, calendars, and contacts is also not supported (you can upgrade to Zimbra professional to enable these features). Zimbra Buiness Basic email accounts can, of course, be used with your favorite email client that supports POP3 or IMAP.
- Zimbra Business Professional – The full Zimbra business suite. This enables an organization to utilize all the sharing and collaboration features that Zimbra has to offer. All users within the same domain can share contacts, calendars, and email folders. Users can also take advantage of the Microsoft Outlook and Mac OS X connectors to enable advanced syncing and sharing features within desktop applicatioins. To learn more about all the Zimbra Business Professional features click here. To upgrade your current business email to Zimbra Busienss Professional, please call the Impulse sales department at 805.884.6393
Email Configuration Guides
SYV.com and hwy246.net Configuration
Download the Zimbra Connectors